Sales Officer Job Vacancy at Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Nigeria.
We are looking for passionate Sales Officers who will plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. The Sale Officers will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing product and service delivery quality.
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
- Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organizational policies.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
- Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
- Prepare and compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
- Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Head, Regional Sales.
- Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
- Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
Sales Officer at Dangote Group Qualifications And Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- 3-6 years post NYSC work experience in sales, preferably in FMCG.
- Good understanding of B2B sales. trends, challenges, opportunities, relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Excellent knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Basic understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Very good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- High ethical standards.
- Very good customer service skills.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development