BSU Matriculation Ceremony for 2017/2018 Session Announced – GidiTrendz
The 26th Matriculation Ceremony for fresh undergraduate students of the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2017/2018 academic session is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Friday, 8th June, 2018
Venue: Old Convocation Square.
2. All Principal Officers, Provost, College of Health Sciences and Members of Senate shall process. Heads of Units and other members of staff are requested to attend the occasion.
3. Deans and Heads of Department are requested to liaise with the Directorate of ICT or Faculty ICT staff to access the list of registered students in their Faculty and Department. They should ensure that all qualified candidates of their respective programmes are properly registered.
4. The orientation of registered students is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 6th and Thursday, 7th June, 2018 at the Old Convocation Square. The Orientation Committee will release details of the exercise.
5. Faculty Officers are to commence issuance of matriculation gowns to registered students of their respective faculties as from Monday, 4th June, 2018. Each student will be required to collect a matriculation gown on payment of One Thousand Naira (N1000.00) non-refundable fee at Fidelity Bank Plc, account number: 5030023693 and Zenith Bank, account number: 1011136506.
6. Candidates would present the bank receipt to their Faculty Officers for collection of the items as in (5) above. Faculty Officers are to keep receipts of gowns issued to candidates.
7. The Academic Office (Store Officer) will issue appropriate matriculation gowns to the Faculty Officers for onward lease to registered fresh students of respective faculties who would have paid the fee of N1000.00 as in (5) above.
8. All Principal Officers, Provost, College of Health Sciences and Senate members are to detail a staff to collect their Academic gown from the Academic Office (Stores Officer) for the ceremony, please.
9. Fresh students should return matriculation gowns to the Faculty Officers for onward submission to the Store Officer on or before Friday, 15th June, 2018
10. Late return of gowns will attract a fine of N100.00 per day payable to the Bursary Department of the University.
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom, MNIM
Deputy Registrar, Academic Office
For: Ag. Registrar