KASU JUPEB, IJMB and Remedial programme admission forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Programmes of the College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University:
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography).
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature).
- All candidates admitted for the Basic Programmes are expected to register for the 2020 UTME for admission.
- Subjects (A’Level Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Geography, Government, and Sociology).
- All candidates admitted for the IJMB program are expected to register for the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) for admission.
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography).
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature).
- All candidates admitted for the Remedial Programmes are also expected to register for the 2020 UTME for admission.
- All candidates for the Remedial Programmes MUST register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient before they are considered for admission.
Basic and IJMB Programmes
Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates for all CBS programmes should log into the Kaduna State University forms website (www.forms.kasu.edu.ng), click on the “register” link and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- Click on “available forms” and select your desired program of study.
- Fill out the application form.
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as Processing Fee. Click on “Pay via Interswicth”.
On the review page, select your desired payment method:
- Click on “Pay with WebPay” to pay online, or
- Click on “Pay with Bank Branch” to pay at any bank. Preferred bank is FCMB. Print out the reference page and present at the bank for payment.
- The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
- Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration.
All hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, not later than October 31st, 2019
Mr Samuel S. Manshop